Sunday, January 17, 2010

My new distraction

The day has finally come, I got the toy I've been asking for almost a year.
A Canon T1I DSLR camera.
I love it!
It has 15 megapixels & takes video in HD!
Did I say that I love it?

Since I just got it on Friday, with Cleveland being the ugly town it is (in the winter time), I haven't had much opportunity to use it other than in our house.
Just for fun here are some cute little pictures of Luke.

I still have a lot to learn. This photography thing is very complex! However, I am loving it.

3 comments:

Janelle said...

Here are a couple of Cleveland-based photographers to show you how it's not an ugly city. :)

Genevieve Nisly Photography
Linczak Photography

Katie Blacker said...

Matt told me you got it on Saturday (temple trip). I am so excited for you!!!

Jenny & Brandon said...

The more I see your pictures from the new camera, the more mine sucks! I know mine look trashy compared to your magnificent works of art. I hope that doesn't bug you on the craft blog! Someday I'll be like you and have a grown up camera, until then I'll just have you take all my pictures for me:) At least of my kids.