I know I'm a little late, but now that I'm done blogging about our Utah adventure I just wanted to say WELCOME 2010!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been waiting to say that since 2006 (I know that doesn't seem that long ago, but that's when I knew I'd be marring Matt & be enduring nearly 4 years of med school). We've been saying for the past four years, "we graduate in May 2010." And now that it IS 2010, I just can't believe it!!
January is half way over, but here are the wonderful (and slightly terrifying) things we have to look forward to this year:
- Master Luke (as our African American downstairs neighbors call him) turns TWO on the 31st of this month!
- We can officially submit our rank list as of yesterday....I'll update on that later.
- This is our last Cleveland winter (unless for some really strange reason we end up staying here).
- On March 18th (or something close to that) is MATCH DAY! The day we find out where we will be moving two months later.
- May 16th is GRADUATION!!!!
- Matt's parents will definitely be here, & Dave & Meg too...who else wants to come to celebrate with us???
- May 17th (most likely) we will leave Cleveland...forever (well probably not forever, I'm sure we'll come back someday-to visit that is).
- June or July (depending on where we go) Matt starts residency!-this is the slightly terrifying one.
So far, we've got a lot planned and that's only the first half of the year. We are really looking forward to it. Even though this is a really depression winter here, we're trying not to wish our time in Cleveland away too quickly, because we know we will miss it when we are gone-or at least Kirtland & all of our great friends & ward members.
A few months ago we were walking around Matt's campus on a beautiful Sunday afternoon while Dave & Meg were visiting (they always are here, we love it!) & they took some cute pictures of us. Here are just a couple.
Notice Luke's face in the first one? He was pretty tired.
Notice Luke's face in the first one? He was pretty tired.
Well 2010 here we come!


1 comment:
ha ha, I noticed you cropped out the flip flops that you were holding! Yay for photoshop! I'm gonna miss our frequent get togethers when you guys move!
Post a Comment