Wednesday, August 5, 2009

I LOVE weddings.

I don't know what it is, but when it comes to weddings, I get all giddy & excited inside.
I love planning weddings (or just my one & helping with others). I love going to weddings. I love looking at wedding/bridal photos. I love being in weddings. I love the food, the dress, the flowers, the chair covers (weird, I know)...pretty much EVEYRTHING about weddings.

Well, one of my very best friends is getting married in two a half weeks & I wish SO BADLY that I could be there. We've been best friends since 4th grade. We have four other "best friends" (I sound like I'm in high school) that are apart of our "groupie," and all of us go back 10+ years as best buds. We have so many great memories together, we all stuck together through thick & thin. They are all my girls. Four of the six of us are married & I was the first, so I was only able to be to one other wedding & I missed two. It's really hard being away at times like these.

I just loved these pictures from her bridals.
Can you say gorgeous!Love the shoes too.
Liz, I wish I could be there! I wish you & Aaron the very best!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

So are you going now? Did you book your flight to come home later?