We finally are able to get some videos of Luke.
We bought a tripod at a garage sale last weekend & if we set it up he'll still perform. Usually he freaks out & wants the camera.
This boy is FULL of ENERGY!!!!
Sunday we were playing on the piano & with the guitar & Luke broke out into his little jig he is always doing. He was so sweaty, because he was dancing for like 20 minutes straight.
He is so funny.
We bought a tripod at a garage sale last weekend & if we set it up he'll still perform. Usually he freaks out & wants the camera.
This boy is FULL of ENERGY!!!!
Sunday we were playing on the piano & with the guitar & Luke broke out into his little jig he is always doing. He was so sweaty, because he was dancing for like 20 minutes straight.
He is so funny.
6 comments:
Luke is so funny! I wish I had that kind of energy. We borrowed that bike trailer, it is 17 years old and totally falling apart so we are still looking for one of our own. So if you see one let me know. Those pics of Luke are so cute at the park.
looks like fun!!! I especially like when he screams at the end!!
Oh my heck, he is so stinking cute!!
OK THAT IS SO FUNNY!!! YOUR LITTLE ONE IS SO CUTE!!! I AM AFRAID MY LITTLE ONE IS GOING TO BE FULL OF IT... I THINK WE ARE IN FOR IT!!!! BUT I AM EXCITED AND I LOVE IT!!
That is so great! He's such a cutie. . .serioulsy though where does their never-ending-energy come from. And really shouldn't the mom's have gotten some of that energy too?!
That is so funny! He is so adorable.
Post a Comment