Don't worry, we're still alive.
We got back from our trip to Utah.
Matt has been back for a week & Luke & I got back yesterday. We had so much fun & it was so nice to see a lot of our family. I have several pictures to come!
We are so busy the next few weeks, so I will do my best to keep updating.
What's keeping us so busy you ask?
-Matt is starting his Neonatal 4 week rotation.
-I started my two online college classes (an Art one & Gov & Politics one)
-I just got my Adobe Photoshop CS4 program...with A LOT to learn about it.
-We're trying to enjoy the last days of summer.
-Unpacking & getting things back in order.
-Gotta get back into the swing of things, most importantly Luke's sleeping schedule!!! :)
Matt has been back for a week & Luke & I got back yesterday. We had so much fun & it was so nice to see a lot of our family. I have several pictures to come!
We are so busy the next few weeks, so I will do my best to keep updating.What's keeping us so busy you ask?
-Matt is starting his Neonatal 4 week rotation.
-I started my two online college classes (an Art one & Gov & Politics one)
-I just got my Adobe Photoshop CS4 program...with A LOT to learn about it.
-We're trying to enjoy the last days of summer.
-Unpacking & getting things back in order.
-Gotta get back into the swing of things, most importantly Luke's sleeping schedule!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment