Sunday, July 26, 2009

Lately...

Here are a couple of things we've been doing lately...

We've been trying to spend lots of time outside, however, it's been quite rainy lately & without the car we don't get out much on a rainy day.

But some of the fun things we've been doing involve our new form of transportation!
Our "new" bike trailer! We got this bad boy at a garage sale for $5! Wooo.
We've taken it out a few times, but I need to get a bike so we can go on family bike rides. Some mornings Matt jogs while I bike. We have a lot of fun with it.

Our little Amish-looking-buggy.
The past two weeks Matt has been doing a rotation at Metro, so he has to take the car. We've been going on lots of walks & stopping around at all the nearby garage sales.

************

This is just funny.
Luke hates to wear hats when I want him to wear them, but if it's anything else, he loves wearing it.
I have a hard time getting pictures of him these days, because he grabs the camera the second he sees it, but here are a few.
He seriously wore the hat & glasses for over an hour the other day. And by the end of the day, this is a common sight to see.
He's always waiting for daddy to get home.
Luke had his first time in nursery today & did great! I was quite relieved. It was nice not having to chase him around. I hope he continues to like it.

So that means our baby boy is now an 18 month old toddler! I can hardly believe it.
He is talking & going faster than ever before. He is constantly running around screaming, yelling & not sitting still for longer than 2 minutes. This boy has a lot of energy!
But he is healthy, is always making us laugh & a very happy little guy.
We love him so much.

5 comments:

Maddy said...

we have a little trailer like that for britton and he loves it too. Except yours is in a LOT better condition than ours, but Britt doesn't know that, right? :) Yay for nursery! I can't believe how big our boys are!

Marilyn said...

You guys are awesome at finding great deals! It looks like Luke is enjoying the lap of luxury in there! Thanks for the meal tonight, it was great!

Rachel said...

They grow up so fast!

Unknown said...

Hey I took Lydia to nursery for the first time too! She's a month too young, so I have to sit in there with her, but it's worth not working up a sweat chasing her in the halls. Did I mention she can open doors? Not cool.
I can't wait to see you guys next...Novemberish?

Maddy said...

so i just got a huge craving to hang out with you guys.... i just want to craft and hang out with you! haha so hopefully we can see you soon! Whenever that may be!