This is the video that I talked about in my earlier post. We were visiting the Washington D.C. Zoo on a very rainy day, so we spent a lot of the time at the indoor exhibits.
This is how Luke's first encounter with a gorilla went....
Isn't it sad, but so funny?!! Poor thing. When he watches it back he gets scared again and pushes the camera away. Great, we've traumatized him.
8 comments:
omg that is so sad, but i couldn't stop laughing. i think i watched the part where he screams about 4 times haha
That's so funny, we watched it a few times. I know what stuffed animal we'll look for for a birthday! Just kidding. I'm glad you had fun in DC.
This clips a keeper. Thanks for the laugh! Gorillas are awfully scary, especially if they're twice as big as you :)
Hysterical! Victoria wanted to watch it over and over. We realized if she got that entertained from one gorilla, we could probably do the zoo for her birthday! Thanks for the idea!
haha. I laughed so hard. And i watched it at least 8 times. haha. luke is hilarious.
Awwww---that is so cute!!!
i just showed the video to bryce and we watched it about 9 times cracking up each time. thanks for making us laugh lukey!
hehe, love the video. i don't think the gorilla was a big fan of being cried at.
Post a Comment