UTAH!!!!
It's so good to be home, as always. We're home and so far we've had non-stop fun! We're exhausted, and it's just going to be busier. We're having a blast. Lately we've been with my family, since the last part of the trip we will be busy with wedding plans and then we'll be tucked away in Park City for a week with the Clarks.
As always there are a ton of pic, you don't have to look at all of them. I stopped scrapbooking long ago, so I'm planning on getting our blog printed.
We flew in Wednesday the 13th and headed to my parents house. Luke's cousins Burkley and Jakson were there and he lOVED it! He was running around like a wild man with Burk.
The weather has been beautiful!!! We've been spending a lot of time outdoors and we've had a BBQ almost every night, which we love, because we get to BBQ maybe twice a summer in Cleveland (when we get invited to one).
Luke loves these little chairs.Last summer my Dad built this fun little swingset, treehouse thing in their backyard for all (19 I think) of their grandkids. Last year Luke was too little, but this year he loves it.
He wasn't too sure about going down the slide....
BUT he loved it and then I wasn't too sure about it at the bottom. Haha, it's a bumpy slide and since my legs are much longer than little ones, when my bum hits the bump I either have to fall on my tush or fly off....hence the look on my face. :)
Utah is usually pretty dry and not so green looking (compared to the east), but we're catching Spring this year and it's beautiful. I love being in either of our backyards, especially mine, with the field in the back. So (Matt makes fun of me for this) I tried to get a pic of the view.
We usually have a family reunion each year, but this year we just did a bunch of fun activities together, instead of heading off to a cabin somewhere.First stop was the petting zoo at Thanksgiving Point.
Luke younger (by 6 weeks) cuz Lidya loved the ponies...so we thought Luke would too...
What were we thinking....we've permanetly traumatized him of animals. He was not a fan of the petting zoo.
Adalee was born in Feb, so this was the first time we met her! She is such a chunky little cutie pie!
We took Luke on a tractor ride, he seemed okay with that.I like this picture. My brother Matt in the back, Matt in the middle and Matt Jr. or look-a-like in the front.
Everyone loved (except for Luke) these goats. The kids thought it was hilarious that Matt and Steve fed them, some of the kids did it too, which I thought was brave of the little ones. But the adults just thought it was gross (or maybe just a few of the women).
Later that day we met Little Annie Oakley.....With my dad's beloved "Hellboy" gun.
(I wasn't too sure of it, as you can tell by the weird grin on my face)
Matt dad and brothers have this recent hobbie (obsession) with shooting. So my awesome Pop took me and Matt shooting. We shot about 7 different guns. All of them were hand guns, except for one 22 riffle. It was really fun! I was a little scared, because those hand guns kick back pretty good. By the time I was done my arms were shaking from holding on to those guns so tight. But I must say I was a pretty good shot with the hand guns! I surprised myself and everyone else.
Matts favorite was the nine milimeter (I don't even know if thats the one in the picture). He was pretty good too, and had lots of fun.Thanks dad!!!!!
Friday night we had a little hot dog roast in the firepit in Matt's backyard with some (mostly my) friends. It was a good turn out and it was so fun to see most of my friends.
Jamie & Matt, Tyler & Dani, Liz & Aaron.
Kyle, Shan & Victoria, Doug & Katie and Matt's little sister were also there.
We played a few games, roasted our hot dogs on the fire, ate some good food, visited and then most of us sat around the fire, catching up and roasting mallows! It was so fun. Thanks for all who came!My girls (except Andrea & Jess) Liz, Dani, Me & Jamie
Saturday, most of the family went bowling. We had three lanes, and lots of kiddies...it was fun, and crazy.My goofy nephew Nick, HAD to wear this birdie hat...he's so funny.
Later that day we saw him "fighting" (he's three, so nothing brutal) these boys on the playground because they were calling him a chicken...I wonder why..haha.
That night we had a fun BBQ with the whole family up at the Spanish Fork Resevoir. It was a lot of fun. We ate some DELICIOUS food (seriously, I had three plates, plus dessert...yikes). Some went on a hike, some played on the "beach" (which luke would not let us put him down in the "sand" really they were rocks), some went canoing and some kiddies just decided they could swim and fell in a few times, where my heroic sister jumped in past her waste (in her jeans) to save them. Go Susie!I love this picture of my Grandparents.
So cute.
This is what I love about being home.The mountains, the mountain air, the sunsets and beautiful views! Ahhh.












5 comments:
wow that was a long post! It looks like you guys are having so much fun. we can't wait to be out there. only 10 more days till bryce is in year 2... yay... haha. have fun the rest of the time out there@
It's always a great feeling to be home with the family! Looks like you had lots of fun :). I love the last family picture--so cute!
Mary! geesh thanks for making me terribly homesick :) Especially since you're from my neck of the woods, I LOVE seeing the mountains and sunsets in the back ground. Have so much fun for the rest of your trip!! We'll have to have a bbq when you get back :)
Oh I love the pictures! You are so good at documenting the trips. You'll love it when you print those blogs out, trust me. Thanks for the one of Jonah too, that is way better than any I got of him.
https://www.cekaja.com/info/daftar-pinjaman-online-cicilan-bulanan-terbaik/
Post a Comment