Saturday, February 21, 2009

Jabber Box

Here are some funny little videos we caught of Luke talking.

6 comments:

Maddy said...

so cute! I love this age!

Ryan and Mandie said...

Your baby is darling!!! I like how you put his weight on the side! they grow so fast its fun to keep track... so I hope you dont mind I did the same. well you have a cute family and you look really happy!!

Emily said...

We all loved it here. The kids and I watched it two or thee times. We were all impressed at Luke's vocabulary. Sawyer's hands are always in his mouth, he doesn't talk much. We wish we lived closer to you guys. We're excited for May though.

Jenny & Brandon said...

He is so cute! It's fun to see him grow, even when your far away:(
I expect you to be next in line for a new addition, now that Mandy's on board!:) Just kidding...take your time and enjoy having one!
Love you guys!!!

Just the 4 of us said...

He is so cute! I am so excited to have one of my own!

Anonymous said...

He is so smart! wow! what a cutie!