Luke still hates to eat. I mean, I'm sure he likes it, but he is SO picky.
Hopefully this phase will end.
It's a good thing it only lasts when he's strapped into his chair. For the most part when he isn't being changed or forced to sit down and eat, he's usually pretty happy.
This is latest face.
(It looks like the one Britton makes).
2 comments:
He looks so much older than when you were in Utah for Christmas. They grow so fast! I too struggle to know what to feed McKay. He refuses any baby food and loves crackers and cheese, but what else do you feed these kids? He does like cooked vegetables, but I don't usually have those on hand every day for lunch. I feel like a bad mother. What do you feed Luke?
i am soooo glad you're going through the same thing... not that i want you to deal with a picky eater, but honestly, it's so annoying!! Britton is so picky too and I feel like all he eats is mandarin oranges and oatmeal. And that face does look like Britton's haha. So cute! I'm thinking of moving him to the table to see if that does anything. when luke does eat does he eat a lot?
Post a Comment