Wednesday, January 21, 2009

This boy cracks me up

These are just a few funny things that our boy has done lately.

Not so sure if this first one is normal.
He is obsessed with the vacuum!
I thought kids were supposed to be terrified of it.
I have a hard time vacuuming when he's around because he chases it
around and if he can't get to the actual vacuum he goes for the cord. That's the first video, but it's a pretty bad recording because the lighting is bad and there is no sound, but you get the idea.

Luke's nap schedule has been a little messed up lately and he's been fighting nap time. So by dinner time he is really drowsy when he's in his high chair. He was fighting sleep, but was happy about it.



3 comments:

Meg said...

The video of Luke falling asleep in his high chair is the cutest stinkin thing I've ever seen!! I was laughing throughout the entire video!

Lori said...

Samuel is the same way with the vacuum, he LOVES it! We bought him a toy vacuum from toy r us and he LOVES it too. It was like $15, you should get one for Luke :) he's a doll!

Maddy said...

britton's one of the babies that's terrified of the vacuum. I have to sit him up on the couch or just hold him while I do it. We're trying to make it better by sitting him down next to it and letting him feel it- haha. That's so cute he was falling asleep in his high chair! Britton was having a hard time with naps too, but then he finally switched to one 3 hour nap a day- saweet!! :) Maybe Luke's doing that.