Now that he has mastered the walking he needs to learn how to do it with shoes on without tripping over his feet. We took him to the bowling alley and put little tennis shoes on and he was walking like he had flippers on, it was so funny. But he kept tripping every few steps.
Our little man is now 11 months old....almost a year! I can hardly believe it!!
It's fun to see such a short little person walking around.
4 comments:
so cute!! I love the zombie walk! Britton stopped doing that and is trying to run, and climbing on everything. we never put shoes on Britt until he was really walking around and it took him a while to get used to it too.
We have been so busy we haven't been able to see anyone but family... and then we had some down time and got a 24 hour bug that doesn't want to fully go away. I hope we get to see you guys before we leave. When do you go back home?
He is an adorable little walker. I think he inspired Lydia cause she's getting braver and walking a few steps between things now. It won't be long till she's walking too, which is a little sad for me cause that's the first sign my baby's becoming a toddler. Exciting nonetheless.
Yay for Luke! That is exciting!
Thats so exciting! Its fun when they can finally move around without needing to hold both your hands :)
Post a Comment