While we were home we were able to take a trip up to Salt Lake to visit Grandpa Clark, and see the lights at temple square. We went with Emily, Doug, Julia, Spencer, Madisen McArthur and Adrienne (Matt's siblings, neices and nephews).
Me and Matt on my birthday! Yeeehaw.
Matt and Sawyer on Christmas.

Ella and Brynlee
Ella and Brynlee
Lexi, what a babe. She must get it from her aunt...the youngest, coolest one of course!
Baby shower!
Matt's mom and sisters made me this adorable quilt for my baby bedding. It's super soft and so cute, I love it!!!
Me and the gang! My mom and all my sister's at my baby shower. Thanks for the fun baby shower and all the yummmmmy food guys! 
Me and two of my sisters are pregnant (obviously) so we had to take a pic. We're in order, I'm due Jan 29, Mandy due Mar 3 and Susie due Mar 17 (or sometime around then, I keep forgetting with all the prego's I'm around).

On Christmas Eve Matt and I made a stinkin' cute little gingerbread house.

On Christmas Eve Matt and I made a stinkin' cute little gingerbread house.
And Matt was SANTA this year! The secret is out. 
Santa came in style. He circled around the backyard a few times and the kids loved it! They all had their faces pressed up against the window.
Santa came in style. He circled around the backyard a few times and the kids loved it! They all had their faces pressed up against the window.
2 comments:
Nice Pic's Mary! Good job getting those posted. Jonah was looking through these with me and said "I love Mary and Matt, mom, I want to call them" so I convinced him to wait till tomorrow, since it's a bit late. So, I guess I'll talk to you tomorrow :)
I love all the pictures. Sorry we didn't get to see you very much over the break, but thanks for going to lunch with us. It was good to talk with the two of you. Good luck Mary in the next few weeks.
Post a Comment