Thursday, August 20, 2015

A 2nd Grader is in the House!

This big cutie is our newest 2nd grader!
He chose his "cool" outfit and even combed his own hair "up and over."
 That face though....!

We can't miss those awesome teeth that are coming up all over the place.
 This year he's finally going back to the same school he ended on from the 
year before. This will be his third school! He is such a champ.
He was a tad nervous and a little excited.

Thankfully our new neighbors have two kids going to the same school, and one
is in the same grade as Luke. So we're carpooling together this year. I think 
it will be a lot more fun, exciting and easy for him to run off to school when 
he has a friend to go with. Plus there are a few familiar faces there this year, 
and I am thankful for that. I have high hopes for this year! He seems to have
a great teacher too. 

Yay! For Second Grade!!!!

No comments: