On Sept. 10th my big Devinator turned FOUR!
We had so much fun on his big day!
For his birthday gift, we got him a Strider Balance Bike....he thought it was pretty awesome
and since then will hardly ride it because he just can't figure it out...we're working on it!
After that Luke decided he wanted to give him a dollar from his piggy bank..
I love the following pics of their exchange.
The reason they're laughing at the last one was because as soon as they hugged, Devin automatically
said "it's okay." Haha! Because they are usually fighting and having to apologize and hug.
Funny boys!
And....THE PARTY!!!
I've always wanted to have an outdoor, backyard birthday party for my boys. But Cleveland weather never permitted for that...and we really wanted to take advantage of this big beautiful yard we're temporarily living with!
We went with a backyard campout theme.
We went with a backyard campout theme.
Now, onto the crazy-party person in me....
I actually drove out by some fields and foraged for these wild flowers! :)
We had a simple dinner, lots of treats and cake for dessert!
We had an obstacle course, a fishing hole and a
scavenger hunt in the backyard. Once they completed all their camper duties
they earned a Camper's Party Kit.
Thanks to my cute sis Mandy. I couldn't have pulled it off without her help!
She decorated the top of the cake and made the flame sugar cookie on top too!
Grandpa and Grandma Clark called to sing Happy Birthday to Devin
all the way from China! He was so happy! Thank you!
And Matt is always such a great sport! He always helps me brainstorm fun, clever party ideas.
Thanks for always helping and supporting me babe! :)
I borrowed a couple of teepees from some friends. I love how it turned out!
And this face on the photo below...that little face just melts my heart
and made it all worth it!
Happy Birthday to my big boy Devin!


































1 comment:
Mary! What a cute party and cool theme. It looks like you did amazing as always. Keep up the good work! :)
Post a Comment