Friday, December 13, 2013

Thanksgiving!!!

For Thanksgiving this year we had visitors!!!
Sarah came.
Cameron came, and brought his girlfriend Whitney.
Then Doug, Katie and Paige.
And then, Dave, Meg, McKelle and Scottie.
It was fabulous!
But...we definitely missed our missionaries, the Allens and McArthurs. 
Auntie Sarah is the best.




 This was my first real Thanksgiving I hosted. 
(Meaning, I actually had to plan and cook and whatnot).
I had a turkey, that really was, out of this world. 
Okay, maybe not, but it was dang good.
We brined it and injected that bad boy. It tasted so yummy!

 Anne, be proud of this photo...all the Clark boys serving everyone.
Such gentlemen!











 Sarah and I were twinners this day. :) 







 We went bowling, black friday shopping, the guys played in a turkey bowl in the snow, 
the girls did a little more shopping, ice cream and girls chick flick, the art museum, Little Italy, Bspot...
It was just awesome. 





We had SO much fun having everyone here.
It's always sad when they all leave.
Thank you for coming everyone!!!

1 comment:

Globe Trotters said...

I love all these updates! Instagram keeps me in the loop, but I love all the extras that come with your blog posts. So glad you had so much family in town for Thanksgiving, what a treat! Hope you all are staying warm!!! Happy Holidays!