Our boys love bowling...so we go...often.
And one day, my friend kept Dev for a few hours while we worked on
our basement, and when he returned...well.
He had spilled sprite all over his clothes, so he had to borrow Jane's clothes.
And they had spent some of that time at a birthday party, with face painting.
I went with Luke on a class field trip to the zoo.
It was fun with my 3 kids, which wrangling 5 other kindergarteners! (It was exhausting).
But really, I'm glad I got to go.
This year we decided to make a Thankful tree.
And then it began.
The Apples.
They are still coming out our ears a month later.
An orchard nearby had an abundance of apples. They opened it up to $25 per car, all you can pick.
Matt was off that morning and well, we figure we got about 400-500 POUNDS!!!!!!!
It was freezing.
We made 67 quarts of applesauce. IN. ONE. DAY.
It was also exhausting!
Then 24 quarts of apple pie filling.
(And since then, we've been dehydrating apples like crazy and making
fruit leather too...and we seriously have 2 boxes left).
We randomly had a week where I took Dev to 3 museums in one week (unintentionally).
Cleveland Museum of Art
The Western Reserve Society with some friends from school
(which we JUST discovered, and it's really awesome!).
And then the Natural History Museum.
My grandparents celebrated their 60th wedding anniversary this year and my sister made a sweet video of their lives together. I couldn't be there for the big celebration, but my parents mailed me a copy of the video. I saw some really awesome (and embarrassing) photos of my mom's family that I'd never seen and then this one came up at the end. It's not a great copy, since I snapped it off my tv, and I'm not 100% sure it's even me-BUT I think this baby looks SO much like my little James.






















No comments:
Post a Comment