Monday, August 5, 2013

Little James

 When James was only a couple of days old I tried to take some newborn pictures.
I don't know what it is, but it's so much harder to take your own baby's newborn pics!
I tried a few different things, and didn't really find my favorite until the end...at that point I was tired, sweaty and tired. But...here's a few. Okay, a lot. 
 A friend gave me this cute wallpaper and I've never used it at a shoot before. I liked it, but feel like it yellows my already yellowish baby's skin, so I don't love it.




I love that fine newborn hair. James is also rocking a pretty sweet mullet.


























We also ventured out on the hottest day of the summer and tried a few outdoor pics. I think I got maybe two good ones...those are next. :)

2 comments:

Kate Johnson said...

Can you say Devin #2?

Love,

Daniel

Janelle said...

Oh my goodness, he looks just like Dev in soooo many of these!