June has pretty much come and gone. Eeek!!! And that means its ALMOST baby time (only 5 more days!!). This pregnancy has flown by. I'm trying to get caught up so I can post oodles and oodles of photos of our new baby. :)
Here's the BIG bump at 36ish weeks.
Where did Devin go?
Daddy made the boys these swords with scrap wood.
From this project.
Beds!
Beds!
He pumped these beds out in a week, while working nights! Amazing!
He built 2 matching beds for the boys. We are still waiting to get Devin's mattress (he's been sleeping on a futon pad on his bed, and hasn't seemed to mind) and matching bedding for the two.
Bravo Matt! They are really awesome!
With Daddy working nights, occasionally the boys and I would venture out and do fun stuff in the evenings...
Date night at the mall and Lego build.
Daddy even got to come with us to Memphis Kiddie Park this year!
As you probably already know, Devin is my VERY animated boy.
This is the recent worried face.
Finished soccer!
Garage sale season! What? Another marble run....
One fun Saturday night, I had a photo shoot. The boys came and hung out at a park while I had my session. Then we got some ice cream and went to the drive-in movies. It was such a fun night!
Matt bought a yo-yo at a garage sale...and was trying to embarrass me while we were waiting for my clients to arrive. Nerd.
The kids thought the drive-in was the coolest! Of course they fell asleep not too long into the first movie (and so did I!), but the experience was fun.
Luke has been into copying pictures we draw..and then he likes to take photos of them with my phone.
While Dad was at the dentist...why not get ice cream and fries at 10am?!
How Dev watches movies.
We had a first time tornado experience in Cleveland.
We've had watches and warnings close by before, but nothing this freaky.
We've had watches and warnings close by before, but nothing this freaky.
The sirens went off, alerts on my phone and they were telling everyone in our area to get in the basement.
Of course Matt was working and this happened at midnight. So, I hauled the kids down to the basement and we had a little slumber party down there (too tired and too pregnant to take them back up). It was really freaky (mostly because Matt wasn't there) and extremely uncomfortable for a 37 week pregger to sleep on the couch. But, thankfully we have two couches in a finished basement and all was fine in the end!
Of course Matt was working and this happened at midnight. So, I hauled the kids down to the basement and we had a little slumber party down there (too tired and too pregnant to take them back up). It was really freaky (mostly because Matt wasn't there) and extremely uncomfortable for a 37 week pregger to sleep on the couch. But, thankfully we have two couches in a finished basement and all was fine in the end!
The boys wanted to make dad a special shirt for Fathers Day this year...and for themselves.
A road map, so he could get a little massage. :)
They also bought him a baseball bat and ball (because he reeaaally wanted one-according to Luke), wrote letters and jokes and we got him some of his favorite chocolates from Malley's.
The night before Father's Day, a few of us wives surprised our husbands
with a guys night to go see Man of Steel. And right before that, I forgot any pictures, but a few of my friends surprised me with a little baby shower and just a few of us went out for dinner. It was so sweet!
Splash pad party!
Luke's friends.
Corbin (Birthday boy), Ashlyn, Luke, Emmett, Wyatt
The (night float) beard.
The boys started swimming lessons.
Devin loves it!
Devin loves it!
Our annual strawberry picking!
So thankful Matt could come. It was nearly impossible for me this year. :)
13 lbs of big, juicy strawberries-YUM!
And of course we had to stop at the market and get the WORLD'S BEST DONUTS!
No joke. The best.
Later that day my sweet mama and sisters threw me a little virtual baby shower!
They sent a few packages and then we had a baby shower in a box. It was so much fun!
Angi, Susie, Mandy, Mom and Jenny (missing Holly).
They sent lots of goodies, clothes, and this awesome rocker!
And some crazy ninjas.
Swimming lessons with our friends.
More splash pad....
Strawberry pops I made from the strawberries we picked. They're delish!!!
And my VERY LAST prenatal appointment!
What a good feeling it was to know that the next time I have go to Metro, I will be having a baby!
Tired of swimming pictures yet?....I just can't believe how big Devin is!
I remember when Luke was in this little class.
Luke also takes tennis. He loves it and is a stud.
We went to another fun birthday party.
Devin was dying to get his face painted! He sat perfectly still for like 10 minutes!
Check him out...
I love this funny boy!!!
They rented the ROCKET CAR!
We've been waiting years to take a ride on it. So fun!
We've been waiting years to take a ride on it. So fun!
I do a lot of sitting these days...you can imagine.
The other day was hot. So I had my kids wash my car. They thought it was pretty cool.
They're at such a great age where they just play together and I can just bask in the sun.:)
This isn't a great picture. I snapped it yesterday...39 weeks!!!!
Wahoooooooooga!
I went and got a pedicure and now I am officially ready for this baby. :)
Boys rule my life.
And it's rad.
Yay for June to end!
Grandma Clark is coming to town, then baby is coming (hopefully in that planned order too).
Stay tuned!!!!!








































































2 comments:
So fun to keep up with your cute family! And you are super-woman to keep up with your two boys, plan fun outings, and handle Matt's night shift, all while being days away from having your new little one! We have moved to Austin, TX, so hopefully I will get on the ball and update our blog. As soon as I finish getting boxes unpacked!
Those bed frames are pretty cool. Wow-good job!
Post a Comment