Occasionally, I pull out my real camera...and I want to do it more often (it's just so darn big!), to catch some pretty pics of my handsome boys.
Little Devin is still little to me. :)
He is growing so fast and will seem even bigger when baby boy arrives, but I want to remember his sweet, little personality while he's still two.
From my experience, two's haven't been too terrible (it's the three's that I think are hard!).
Devin is quite a hilarious little guy. He says some of the funniest things.
Lately, he's been referring to Luke as "big buddy." And calls him buddy more than he calls him Luke.
He also says things like, " Come on boys!!" (that's including me) and "excuse me sir," and "I'm just joking!"
He often thinks he's Spider-man and shoots webs out of his wrists. Or thinks he's a super hero, or super doggy. He pretends hes a dog or cat often too, and licks everything he can.
He also likes to be a ninja and has some pretty sweet skills.
Some days he is a robot too.
He is a bit of a stinker (what 2 year-old isn't?) and has quite the funny attitude about it.
He is very sweet though, and sensitive.
He loves to play with his animals, marbles, superheros, cars, trains.
He loves to snuggle with his blanket (the one and only).
And he has some pretty sweet bouncing skills too...I don't know why, but it's one of the funniest things when we're just sitting quietly in the living room and this kid comes bouncing across the room on his ball, with a sword in one hand, screaming "yeehaw!!"
Love that face.
And those eyes!
And he LOVES his big brother, even though they fight just as often as most siblings do too.
He'll wake up crying in the middle of the night and cry for Luke.
Oh how we love our little Devin!


















1 comment:
So sweet. Gorgeous pictures,too!
Post a Comment