Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Sunday Morning

Matt has been so busy on this rotation (boooo) and hasn't been able to come to church with us for over a month (until yesterday). Well, I will be the first to admit that each Sunday morning comes around, with no sign of the hubs, I sometimes let my boys watch a harmless cartoon (like Curious George or a church cartoon) so I can take a shower and get us out the door on time. I have good intentions, and we try not to watch T.V. on Sunday, but we're not perfect!
Anyway, this morning, my boys were so cute laying on my bed watching a cartoon, I had to snap a few shots of them and their sweetness.


 Dev's face looks like he's in pain or something, but no, he's just screaming. He has one volume level and it's LOUD!

My big baby is almost two...sad! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So handsome! I miss those littles and their mom and dad too. Thank you for updating your blog, it's kicked my bum into gear.
I'm so happy mom and dad are coming to visit soon (and a little jealous), they can hardly wait I think.

kjirsti said...

I LOVE your quilt! Gorgeous. (Where'd you get it?)