Sunday, September 2, 2012

At it again, one last time.

We went to Memphis Kiddie Park one last time for the Summer. Are you sick of seeing these pictures yet?  Well we went with HSSA and as always, it was awesome. We were SO happy Matt could FINALLY come with us for once. 

 Sometimes we babysit this little cutie, Fawn. Not a fan.

Remember those heartbreaking roller coaster pics? Well here is Devin before he has any idea what is going to happen. Just look at that innocent face.

 What the?!!!

 Doesn't this just make your heart hurt a little bit? That face.

 He quickly recovered and braved up for more rides and even went on the coaster a few more times (with us!).






 After all that fun for the kids, we met up with more of our friends for one last summer concert. At this fancy mall down the road they have concerts all summer. We grabbed Chipotle for dinner and listened to the Beatles. It was so much fun. By the way, I love my friends!
 Me and Emily.
 The boys and Jane.
 Typical family pic...Matt with food in his mouth, Luke looking away, and Dev forcing the cheeser. 

Cathy, Kassie, Me, Em, Katie.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do when we leave Cleveland. Did I mention that I have awesome friends?

So long Summer!

1 comment:

Kate Johnson said...

What fun! I have so many good memories of Cleveland and the Cleveland Girls! We love Kansas City, but it's just not quite the same.

And I love the pictures of Devin! Ha! We have fun torturing our girls, too. Our latest torture device was going to a baseball game where they had fireworks. Maddie is TERRIFIED of fireworks and wouldn't take her hands off of her ears until we were in the car after the first ones went off during the National Anthem. Yeah, I think we might have made it through one inning and gave up!

You are more than half-way there! Hooray! We are excited to see where you go next!