Tuesday, December 14, 2010

A Christmas Party

Last weekend we had our ward Christmas party.
Before we went I just snapped (not great quality, because it's with my point&shoot) this pictures of the boys.
This gives you an idea of how big Devin is. He is a chunky boy!


Luke kept making these silly faces, right as I took the picture! He's a funny kid.

So at our party jolly old Saint Nick showed up.
It's just so funny to see all the kids go wild, but once they get close to him they either love him, freeze or scream.
Matt thought I was mean, because I made Devin wear this Sanata outfit. However, everyone else thought it was adorable!
These pictures probably look the same to you, but they aren't. They are different. He's just so adorable I didn't know which one to pick!
Luke and Santa
Luke told Santa he wanted a present for Christmas.
More specifically, a red one.

As a side note, Devin is 3 months old now!
He is just growing, growing!
He is so close to rolling over. He just started noticing his hands and will spend most of his awake time staring at them, it's so cute.  And he's still smiling and giggling every day. Giggling to the point that he gets the hiccups and then gets mad. Funny boy. 

2 comments:

Kat said...

Are those boys of yours twins or what? I love Davin's cheeks. I want to bite them.

Marilyn said...

I love the little Santa suit, it cracks me up!