Luke just loooves Lily these days. Her name is the only word he'll say with the "L" at the beginning. She bosses him around a little bit (she is the older one), "Luke push me on my bike" and he obeys her every word...it's actually quite funny & cute.
Here are some very fun pictures of both kiddo's & a look at their fun little personalities while interacting with one another.



Not sure what's going on here....but it looked so funny!

They are so cute together.




I think this one (below) is my absolute favorite!






I know this one looks a little weird, I just really liked his brown eyes. All the blue eyed kids stand out in photos, so I just wanted to point out Luke's big brown eyes.
5 comments:
oooh i love the "eye" picture. the edit you did is amazing! what camera do you have? He is such a cutie. and you totally captured his fun personality with his little (girl) friend.
Those turned out so cute Mary! And I love Luke's brown eyes :)
these photos are gorgeous! you have an amazing eye and ability to catch personality.
I really like the second one from the bottom. The colors are gorgeous and it looks like Luke is dancing. Thanks so much for the Chili dinner, it so thoughtful of you. We are happy to be back in town!
These are so cute. You got some great shots. Luke's eyes also look neat in the picture of him eating the pretzel in the stroller. They look so bright even though they are dark and the contrast with his blue shirt is great.
Post a Comment