Oh how I love newborn babies!
And I love them even more when they have such ADORABLE names! Ahhhh.
Allow me to introduce the newest addition to the Johnson family (making something like 20ish grand kids), little Oliver David Forsey!
He was born Tuesday, October 6th at 2:51 weighing 7lbs 4oz & 20" long.
Oooooh I just can't wait until Christmas to meet him!
Congratulations to my sister Mandy & bro-in-law Steve.
You guys make cute kiddos!
Love & miss you guys!
And I love them even more when they have such ADORABLE names! Ahhhh.
Allow me to introduce the newest addition to the Johnson family (making something like 20ish grand kids), little Oliver David Forsey!
He was born Tuesday, October 6th at 2:51 weighing 7lbs 4oz & 20" long.
Congratulations to my sister Mandy & bro-in-law Steve.
You guys make cute kiddos!
Love & miss you guys!
1 comment:
Oh we miss you too Mary! (and Matt & Luke) It's taken me awhile to update my blog hopping so I just noticed this, but it's a cute one ;) Thanks! He's a good baby.
You should set it up to email me every time you update it so I can keep up. I forget private blogs don't show up in Reader.
Post a Comment