A cute little giraffe for Halloween.Don't you love hand-me-downs?
I sure do.
Thanks to my sis Jenny (& Angi from last year, do you want that back? hehe).

We had a ward Halloween party last Friday. They set up a cute little backdrop & took all the kids pictures & then sent them to the parents. I don't know why I haven't even thought to take his pictures in his costume. I better get on it!
For the most part the costume was easy, it was the cute freckles on his face that were traumatizing. Happy 2nd Halloween baby boy!!!
For the most part the costume was easy, it was the cute freckles on his face that were traumatizing. Happy 2nd Halloween baby boy!!!
2 comments:
haha my friend squeezed into the same costume and wore it to school. but Luke looks cuter in it!
such a cutie!
Post a Comment