Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Lily & Jake

Here are the pictures from my little photo shoot, that I did for my friend. I was very pleased with the result. I think we got some good ones. I had a lot of fun playing with & editing them.
My friend, Kat, got a very nice birthday present. A Canon Rebel EOS Ti DSLR camera. Ahhhhh...so while Matt & I are saving our pennies to get a nice DSLR, I used Kat's camera to get these shots. Thanks for letting me do this Kat. I had so much fun!

My absolute favorite of the bunch.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow Mary! I'm impressed. The blue eyes do stand out quite a bit don't they? I need you to take my kids pics in Nov. They've all got different color eyes, so it's be fun to see what you can do with them.

Kat said...

Wow those kids are ADORABLE! They could be in a magazine or something:) (Hehe) Thanks soooo much Mary for doing that. I LOVE them. I'm so glad I didn't have to go to Target or something. I always hate the posed studio portraits. I am excited to send them out to family. You did such a good job and I owe you big time for all the time you spent on them.

Katie Blacker said...

super CUTE! aren't photoshoots so fun?! you did an awesome job. i hear the cannon rebel is a good time. I am a Nikon girl myself.

you do such an awesome job with a regular point & shoot - i can only imagine what you'll do when you buy that DSLR! you definitely have the "eye" for it!

Meg said...

okay, those are some beautiful children! wow! love the blue eyed little boy, so stinkin cute!

Marilyn said...

BEAUTIfUL! You are really doing great with your photography! I am way impressed!

Marilyn said...

How do you get your pictures to show up so large on your Blog page? That is cool.