Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Our action packed Labor Day weekend!

Last week Meg & Dave decided they wanted to come for Labor Day weekend, & of course we were very excited! We definitely did A LOT, more than usual, for our weekend trips with them, but it was so much fun. However, I think we were all very tired by the end of the trip.
These pictures are in reverse...so I guess I'll give the lowdown in reverse too.

First of all this cute little tutu, we made for McKelle, to take her pictures in, but forgot it. So we had to snap at least one picture of her in it. Good thing it still turned out cute...even with our ugly wood floors. On Monday, we played some soccer-golf (these Clark's come up with soccer everything, soccer-golf, soccer-tennis...jk) & played on the playground at a nearby school. Then we headed to downtown Cleveland to do some shopping at Tower City (mall), only to find that it was closed!

But, The Taste of Cleveland was going on & it only cost a buck to get in so we did that, thinking we got FREE samples of food-like it said so on the website. It was a trick, you have to buy tickets & use the not-so-cheap tickets to then buy the food. A little lame, but still fun. This was at the Taste of Cleve. Don't they all look way excited?

On Saturday, we ventured out to get some great finds at the garage sales. We got a few good things, we were pleased! A little later, we headed out on the pier to watch the Air Show...which was AWESOME!
I definitely recommend it! We saw a hovering Harrier & the Air Force Thunderbirds.
Luke loved watching the planes too. I love this picture of him & Matt (even though, Matt thinks it makes him look really bald).


Towards the end, Luke learned to cover his ears. Those air planes were extremely loud.
They did a lot of amazing tricks that were just AMAZING!
I can't describe how cool it was.
Friday, Meg & I took little McKelle out to get some cute pictures of her. They turned out so cute...I'll post a few later. Matt had to work & Dave worked from our house most of the day.

Later that night we picked up some snacks & went to an Indian's game. And surprisingly, they w

Thanks for coming, once again, Dave, Meg & McKelle! We can't wait until next time....especially Luke!

1 comment:

Meg said...

Wow! I didn't realize that we did so much but we really packed it in didn't we? Never a dull moment with the Clarks right? We had a lot of fun too! Thanks again for letting us stay :)