Monday, July 21, 2008

Utah Adventures

These past two weeks we were able to go home to Utah to visit everyone it was great!!!
(I can't get this stupid underline off). When we arrived we were lucky enough to be able to go to Matt's good friends Wedding, Matt was so happy to see him since he is also going to Med school in WI, so they never get to see each other.

On Sunday my sister Mandy & bro-in-law Steve blessed their baby girl, Lydia Jane. It was held in Steve's parents backyard, it was a beautiful family gathering. That night we headed up to Bear Lake to meet up with Matt's family. Lydia Jane Forsey, what a babe!

Jonah & Ella


The three babies.
Jakson, Lydia & Luke

Off to Bear Lake....

Little Sawyer


Our little punkin, his clothes got all wet at the lake, so he's wearing mommy's shirt.

Luke & Daddy


Us at Beautiful Bear Lake, the water was perfect so blue and clear!!!


Matt & his nephew Spencer and niece Madisen built a cool sand castle.

The biggest bubble!

Wookster, according to Spencer


Me, Luke, Julia, Spencer and Anne (g-ma clark) hanging in the water!


Luke loved it!
He's such a good sport.


Aw this was a beautiful night & SUCH a Beautiful SIGHT!!!

Clarkie cousins!
Sawyer, Spencer, Mckay, Julia, Luke & Madisen

Down to Heber...
So after spending about 4 days at Bear Lake with a few members of the Clark family we heading down to Heber, UT to meet my family the Johnson's for a little family reunion. At the last minute the cabin we had rented fell through so we ended up renting just a huge new home, it was so nice, not really a cabin, so still a lot of fun! We spent 4 days with my family there were a lot of laughs and lots of fun. We did a lot of crafts with the kids, played games, ate great food, spent time together. The guys did some golfing and shooting, the ladies went to lunch and had a lot of fun just being together I love love love my awesome sisters, sister-in-laws and especially my mama!

The house had this awesome little playhouse for the kids and since there
were 18 of them under the age of 10 it was a hit! It also had an upstairs.

Ta Da, it's so much fun and so cool!


They loved the air hockey and games. It had a huge theater off to the side that was way cool.


Some of the kids loved to dance and scream in this echoing exercise/dance room. Pretty cool.

Back to the babies. Lyd, Luke, Jack.
Here we've got the three oldest and three youngest grandkids.
McKenna, Karlie, Lexi, Luke, Lydia, Jakson

We had a fun picnic with all the kiddo's!


Oh Lydia and Luke were so funny,
this is like a Prom pic! Haha.

The last night we had a little talent show
I had to capture this look, Matt and Luke watching Lexi & Kar playing the violin,
I think it's pretty cute.

One of the crafts were the cutest little Tutu's for the girls! Lydia was our little model.

The funny bird boys.






The girls Lexi & Kar playing beautifully on their violins.





And the silly girls in their tutu's.

After all the fun Matt unfortunately had to head back to Cleveland. Me and Luke were able to stay an extra week. It was a lot of fun being their for Spanish Fork Days and just to spend time with my family.

Two of my friends were able to meet up with me for lunch and some shopping. Above is Jamie with Luke and her niece, and Liz below with Luke. I'm so glad I got to see you guys!!!


Luke was not in a sharing mood here.
I think he was just sick of shopping with the girls.

We hit the SF parade and thanks to the Bigler's who brought the yummy otter pops!


Luke and his mama at the parade!


Pioneer Day BBQ at the Johnson's


And the boys playing in the sand box at G-ma & G-pa Johnson's. My dad just finished building this awesome swingset/treehouse all on his own. It looks great dad! And I'm so jealous it wasn't there when I was a kid, but you already know that. Way to GO!
Thanks to all my family members and Matt's family members who spent time with us while we were home and let us stay and tag along with everyone! We have the best family and friends! Thank you everyone!!!

3 comments:

Maddy said...

I guess we just barely missed you guys coming out!! Hopefully we'll see you soon!!!

Janelle said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun, but I'm glad you're back. I think the first pictures of Lydia smiling looks kind-of like Luke's smile, so maybe he looks more like you than I thought before. And I would like to know: if Luke was wearing your shirt, what were you wearing?

Unknown said...

Nice pictures, and as always well documented. I'm glad you posted some of those cause I wanted to see them. Oh and -thanks for being such an awesome sister yourself!