Sunday, July 27, 2008

Updates from Luke


Since we've been traveling a lot the past two months Luke has been growing quickly and getting fast! Here's what's new with our little man.
  • He's eating veggies and really doesn't like them, just like his mom.
  • He almost has his first two teeth, they're working so hard to breakthrough.
  • He's so happy and laughs at everything.
  • He is starting be scared of people other than mom and dad, but he's still a good sport.
  • He is so wiggley and is always on the move.
  • He scoots all over the place, and is FAST! He's working so hard to get up on his knees to crawl but once he's upon his knees he gets too excited and falls. It won't be long before he's crawling.
  • He sits up on his own, but is pretty tipsy turvey.
  • He is finally getting more hair!

    He's so fun and silly, I can hardly believe he's 6 months old.

2 comments:

B-Hams said...

Mary I cant belive how big he has gotten! You guys are such an adorable family! You have to come hang out with us!

Kat said...

It's amazing how fast the time goes. I love what you've done with your blog. It looks great. I feel like you have been on vacation forever. Let me know when you can hang out.