Friday, July 11, 2008

Big Giggles


Luke loves when his daddy teases him, he loves playing with anyone! We caught him laughing pretty hard. In this video Matt is flicking water in his face, that's why I keep looking away. Luke thinks it hilarious that his face is getting all wet.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh my gosh that's cute! jonah kept saying "it's mary!". I think he misses you too, and I need to meet that funny little guy! travel safely!

Janelle said...

Too cute. I kept waiting for Matt to fake out and spray the water on you, Mary. Does Luke only laugh at it when Matt throws the water, off if he just makes the hand motion, will he laugh, too?

Liss said...

This is so sweet!! I can't believe he's getting so big!! I swear it was just yesterday you were so very pregnant and I was wondering if I was ever going to get to that point :)

Justin and Stacey said...

Okay, that is so cute! I love all of your pictures of your smiley little baby. He is a doll! Almost as cute as Jack....hee hee! :) That's only because he is my own.