Finally, we blessed James!
With James being born on the 1st of the month, Matt's schedule and General Conference,
we haven't had the chance to bless him until now. We've never blessed such a big baby before!
He's also just turned 4 months old!
It was a much different experience than we've had with the other two.
We didn't have any family here. I was a little sad about that.
Thankfully we have a great ward, with lots of friends and "family"
there. Just so I remember Matt had our friends Allan Belcher, Trey Banbury,
Ben Larson, and Bishop Weight (aka my Ob doc) in the circle.
We invited Matt's attending, Dr. Weight, who is also my OB and delivered Devin and
James (well, his feet :) and is also a Bishop on the west side of Cleveland. He and
his wife came for the blessing. I guess you could say they were our "parents"
for the day. We were happy they could come.
After lots of rain the past few days, it turned out to be a gorgeous fall day.
Matt did a beautiful job on the blessing. I'm so thankful for this healthy baby boy of ours, for a beautiful family that Heavenly Father has blessed us with and for a husband who holds the Priesthood
and could give our little James his blessing.
This was the best family pic we got.... :)
On our way home from church we stopped at a park to take some more photos.
James is SUCH a happy baby!!!
He's very social. He's always smiling and chuckling and
sometimes even full on belly laughing.
He's a great little sleeper!!!
And, he likes everyone, but I'd say he definitely is a mama's boy....well for now. :)
I just love those big brown eyes and I'm pretty sure those funny little pointy ears are a Johnson thing.
It won't be long until he's running wild with his silly big brothers!
[a house full of boys]















1 comment:
His smiles just kill me.
Post a Comment