I have been incredibly busy with photoshoots this season, so I haven't had any time to blog! I almost forgot that we had this fun outing and I wanted to post these pics.
About a month ago we went out to Patterson's to their fun fest. We got a sweet deal (as always) through HSSA. It rained all day, but miraculously stopped for about 3 hours while we were out there. Yay!
You park and then they take you out on a tractor ride out to the fun fest!
HSSA is awesome. At most of their events we get discounted tickets and it often includes a meal.
There were lots of bees! Poor little Janey, our friend, got stung.
It's so fun out there! There is a lot to do. A big corn maze for older kids, a small one for little kids, lots of tractors to climb on. Lots of fun slides and little tractors to ride around. Hay bales to climb all over, horse rides...you name it!
Check out Matt on the stilts. He was having fun...but I think he knew how dorky he looked, especially in front of lots of people. Haha.
Then back in the forest they have all these fun treehouses you can climb around and a bunch of slides. The kids LOVED it.
We even went on a little nature hike.
And a horse ride.
I love this pic of Devin in the treehouse. But the little stinker climbed all the way up there and then took his shoes off and threw them at me....sounds just like Devin.
We will definitely be back next year!
Happy Fall!


























1 comment:
Such cute pictures of the boys out there!
Post a Comment