This post isn't anything awesome, but I've been meaning to post some pictures of my house for quite some time. I can't believe we've lived here for almost a year and a half! Time is flying by.
Well, if you remember back in April we built our beautiful fence that we LOVE. We had grand plans to do much more beautification to the back yard, but the fence did us in and we were officially pooped. And really, we ran out of money. Haha. We did put in a little patio in the back corner of our yard and it really makes a difference and makes our small yard feel much bigger. It's also much more useful. Before it was just a big muddy area and now we can have parties and roast s'mores! It maybe be small, but we love it.
The back of our house. (Not a fan of all the ugly cables running around our house, but whatev). Notice our garden? Yeah, it wasn't too successful this year. Next year we'll get on top of things and start it much earlier. It sure was cute for the summer though.
Taken from the balcony. So, next spring we hope to spruce up our grass A LOT. It needs a lot of TLC, notice all the weeds. It's pretty much all weeds and there are a lot of dips. When it rains it's just a swampy mess. I swear it never dries out. We plan to add more bushes and plants and possibly re-landscape our front flower bed too. We'll see.


2 comments:
The back patio is great! I love it! What a fun yard for you guys!
Awesome yard. Wait, do I see black socks on Matt... lol!
Post a Comment