Wednesday, June 10, 2009

what a party!


With the help of these lovely ladies, we threw an awesome baby shower for my good friend, Marilyn and what a party it was!
I counted 22 people there, maybe more or less. So it was a great turnout!

We played some fun games and ate some great food!
We also devoured this amazing-chocolate w/raspberry filling-cake, it was so pretty too!
One of the games was a bottle chugging contest, haha.
It was pretty entertaining.
Marilyn got hooked up with a lot of great gifts!
Here are some pictures of some of the guests.

And the crew with Marilyn.
Thanks Diane & Kristy for all your help!
It was a fun party and made me realize that we only have one year left here.
I've made so many great friends, it will be hard to leave!

3 comments:

Maddy said...

aww mary you look so pretty. that house is beautiful too! where was that?

Lori said...

Looks like a great party! I was sad I couldn't make it - Pete had a graduation dinner. Glad you guys had fun!

Marilyn said...

We had a great time didn't we! I like your pictures better than mine!