So today is Matt's 2nd Father's Day.
He truly is a wonderful, fun, loving father & husband.
I'm so thankful that I met him and have married him, it was the best decision of my life. He is a great example to me, others & most importantly to our son (& future children). He is intelligent, makes good decisions and is a hard worker. I admire him and all that he does. I love you Matt and thank you for everything.
Here are some fun pictures of Matt.
Some, he may kill me for posting. hehe sorry!
No wonder where Luke gets his blond hair.


3 comments:
I made the vest in college for one of my classes for my major. What great style! Love the plaid! :)
You can tell Luke definitely has his dad's eyes! Those pictures are great. I love how serious he is in his prom picture:)...everyone has to have some dorky pic's growing up or they are just not normal! Matt is a good dad, Happy Father's day Matt!
What a sweet tribute! :)
Post a Comment