Luke had his very first hair cut this past week.
I've been meaning to cut it the past little while, but have been putting it off.
I feared it would be a traumatic little episode for him, but he didn't mind at all-lets hope it stays that way for future cuts. I let him hold the shaver while it was on (I am not good enough or dare to just use scissors), so he'd get used to it. When I started buzzing I gave him a little dumb-dumb sucker and he didn't even notice what was going on.
I've never cut hair before, except for Matt's, but that's easy all I do is buzz the whole thing.
It was easy, but I only cut it in the back.
So you really can't even tell that he lost much hair and I forgot to take a before picture. But it was long in the back and starting to become a little mullet. Matt thinks I need to blend it more, but I'll probably just wait until he needs a hair cut again.
I've never cut hair before, except for Matt's, but that's easy all I do is buzz the whole thing.
It was easy, but I only cut it in the back.
2 comments:
McKay sure wasn't as good as Luke. I did it outside on our patio but every time I was about to snip, he'd turn his head to look at something. Next time I'll try the sucker.
Jonah's fear of hair cuts was from age 3-4, now he's fine again.
I think I've cut Lydia's hair at least twice, maybe three times. I have to cut the boys every few weeks so I just scan over hers for crazy long ones, mulletish ones or whatever. It's growing in really even and thick though.
Post a Comment