Sunday, December 9, 2007

Week by week

Merry Christmas!

Matt, what a cute Doctor.


And of course...me at 33 weeks. I'm so anxious these days
I actually remember to take a belly picture each week.








4 comments:

Janelle said...

I haven't taken any belly pictures yet, but I think I'm finally about where I can start taking them and actually have them look like belly pictures.

Rachel said...

Mary, You look adorable! I hope I look that cute, too. Charlie took a picture of me last Friday and I think I just look like I "put on some weight."

Unknown said...

Wow mary! What a difference 5 weeks makes at the end of the pregnancy, eh? You hold that child well. As always...cute, cute, cute. Miss ya, & I'll see you guys so soon!!

Yonker Family said...

You both look great. Thanks for helping entertain my kids in sacrament today:)