Saturday, December 1, 2007

Benifits of the third trimester

32 Weeks. Gotta love it!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice. I'm starting to feel like that too. by the way - I talked to Echo today - she's been checkin out your blog and said you were a stinkin cute pregnant girl, I'd have to agree.

Janelle said...

Way cute picture. I love it! I know you're sick of being pregnant, but at least you're having a good attitude about it. :) I replied to your comment on my blog...you should go read it.

Yonker Family said...

You look so cute, pregnancy really becomes you. I remember how miserable I was at that point, I feel for you.

The Hazard Chronicles said...

Mary- I have been thinking a lot about you lately. I am so glad you stumbled upon our blog! You are REALLY cute with your pregnant belly! Logan and I are going out of town Tuesday, but when we get back we should double date before our babies come. Our main blog is loganandrachel.blogspot.com if you want to check it out (the one you found was just my preggie pics).