We've been working on our baby room and we finally got it painted and cleaned! We don't really have much for the little guy yet, but we will eventually then it will be finished! Love the greeeeen.....
We stumbled across your blog the other day, and it's great to see that you are doing so well. Congratulations on the baby news. We heard from Erik a while back, and we're very excited for you two. Good luck with all of the baby preparations, school, and everything else that you have going on!
2 comments:
I am loving the green! That is my favorite color afterall. I am just so excited for you that you get to paint! Lucky. (Or I guess Matt did)
We stumbled across your blog the other day, and it's great to see that you are doing so well. Congratulations on the baby news. We heard from Erik a while back, and we're very excited for you two.
Good luck with all of the baby preparations, school, and everything else that you have going on!
Post a Comment