nice stache Matt! Did you win?
Hmmm... Mary, your belly's growing nicely, Matt on the otherhand, um, good luck on that contest ;)
mary, I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever! How are you doing? Are you still getting those contractions? How is baby stuff coming along? Fill me in!
you look ridiculous (except for that glorious mustache)
If I knew how to spell the sound a cat call whistle makes, I'd spell it and type it here. :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
nice stache Matt! Did you win?
Hmmm... Mary, your belly's growing nicely, Matt on the otherhand, um, good luck on that contest ;)
mary, I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever! How are you doing? Are you still getting those contractions? How is baby stuff coming along? Fill me in!
you look ridiculous (except for that glorious mustache)
If I knew how to spell the sound a cat call whistle makes, I'd spell it and type it here. :)
Post a Comment